Wednesday 20 January 2016

Winter style- New boots

A quick outfit post that I wore last week. I had been lusting after these boots for a long time and finally bought them.



FromWarehouse and currently down to £45 from £70, they much resemble the Acne studio boots which I also love, available at Net-A-Porter

So last week I wore them for the first time  which I put together with the this outfit. 


Love how they look with a casual outfit like this. Easy and simple yet they smarten up any look. Would also look great with a winter dress and black tights. 

Get the look 

Coat- Zara • Top- Boden • Scarf (exact)- Topshop • Jeans- Topshop

My bag isn't available anymore but this burgundy patent bag from the Cambridge Satchel Company is Simply gorgeous. 

Available at ASOS

Thanks for reading peeps. Hope you're having a great week! 

Jo x 




No comments:

Post a Comment