Monday 8 February 2016

Everybody's Starry Eyed



I've always been a fan of the star print but mostly on clothes/things for my boys or Home stuff. But more recently I've been very "starry eyed" when making fashion purchases. From the Missguided Pj's to this off the shoulder H&M top, which I had lusted after on a few fellow bloggers, which I managed to get in the January sales- whoop!

It's not available anymore but is avaible in a dress form which is also very cute. Click here. I'm looking forward to wearing it in the spring/summer with some white jeans or my dungarees. 

More starry styling right here. 


Images via Pinterest. 


Get the look 

If you fancy a bit of twinkle here is a little more star inspo. 



I completely love this dress from Realisation. Great with tights, boots, leather, jacket and an oversized scarf in colder climates and perfect with sandals in the winter. On my wish list for sure.  



Top left- Topshop • Top right- ASOS • Trainers- Topshop • Bottom right- Boohoo

Pyjamas- Missguided • Necklace- Orelia • Scarf- Topshop • Bag- YSL at Selfridges

So yes, stars are right on trend and are becoming one of my fave prints, along with stripes and leopard of course!

Thanks for reading, have a great week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment