Thursday 28 April 2016

More frilly love

I'm becoming quite addicted to frills. I did a frill/ruffle aka "fruffle" post a while back and I'm still not passed the phase so I'm doing another as gorgeous frilly pieces keep on appearing on the highstreet and I want them all!

It's a huge trend this season and I love all the different looks and ways that frills are being styled. And I'm even more so loving them with a high neck, giving the Victorian feel. 




All images via Pinterest. 


So here are some of my top frilly, high neck picks. 

Top picks 



Top left- Sister Jane at ASOS • Top right- Alexa Chung at M&S • Bottom left- ASOS • Bottom right- Sister Jane

I happen to have the bottom left blue shirt with neck tie from ASOS and love it, its a perfect shirt for this look and at a great price. 





Top left- ASOS • Top right- Topshop • Bottom left- ASOS • Bottom right- Dahlia

My personal fave is this ASOS number. 


Amazing collar game. Click here


Wear with... 

Here are some great items to style your ruffle blouse with. 


Jeans- ASOS • Top right- Topshop • Bottom left- Topshop • Bottom right- ASOS

And finally, channeling a little bit of Gucci (without the price tag) how fab-u-lous are these loafers?!! 
Both from Topshop. For gold click here. For black click here. I have just come to realise that the black are sold out online- Boo! Hopefully still available in store.

There we have it.. Hope you've enjoyed the post and feel inspired to get your frill on. 
I always love to hear your comments so don't be a stranger ;) 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment