Wednesday 6 April 2016

Neckerchiefs

I am loving the current neckerchief trend. I've always been a scarf loving person and have built up quite the scarf collection over the years but never a neckerchief and so I thought I'd try it out.


This one is from ASOS. Teamed with an old white Paul smith shirt and high waisted jeans also ASOS

Here is some more styling. 


Images via Pinterest. 

Get the look 


Top left- Topshop • Top right- ASOS • Bottom left- Topshop • Bottom right- Missguided

My verdict is, I love the look however I doubt I could keep it on for long but you can always turn it into another accessory ie tie it around your arm for some cool wrist wear or alternatively around your handbag and I give you "bagerchief"... 
Images via Pinterest. 

So there we have it, a great style with many options. Hope it's inspired a little, if love to hear what you think. 

Thanks for reading, hope you're having a good week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment