Thursday 21 April 2016

Spring/Summer wishlist

I know I'm probably not the only one who is getting excited by this little bit of sun we're having, we've waiting so long right? We deserve it! ;)

So, with that said I have put together a little Spring/summer wishlist. Here are my top picks. 





Kimono jacket- H&M • Sunglasses- Zara • Bag- Mango • Dress- ASOS. 

Particularly loving the H&M kimono style jacket. It would look fab with a white tee, jeans and flat sandals for a daytime look and in the evening with the matching shorts (here), a cream or black cami and some wedges. (I can't seem to find the link to the jacket but is definitely available on the H&M app)


Mango has got seriously strong bag game at the moment and I'm all about this straw bucket bag. A bit more of a beach bag so perfect if you're off on your hols anytime soon (not me- *cries*). Get it here



Floral Dress- Topshop • Blouse- Mango  • Trench coat- Topshop • Shirt dress- ASOS

The Topshop tea dress is a top favourite for me. Love that is is wrapped and frilled. Would look perfect with leather biker jacket and ankle boots too add some edge. And as the Alexa trench is hard to get, this Topshop one isn't far off. Love it! 




Left- H&M • Top right- Topshop • Bottom right- Topshop

It wouldn't be Spring/summer for me without a new jumpsuit and these are all gorge. 



Top left- Next • Top right- Boden • Bottom left- Boden • Bottom right- Office

I'm still yet to own some espadrilles and loving this Office pair and in the sale! 

Speaking of shoes, this week I bought the Next sliders and I basically adore them. So comfortable and on trend. 

Get them here at Next. Available in a few colours, the tan are also on the wishlist. 

That's it (for now) I'm sure other pieces will pop up and end up on the wishlist too. Let's hope the summer vibes stay :) 




Thanks for reading! 


1 comment:

  1. Love your new next slides! Might have to add those Zara sunnies to my wish list...

    ReplyDelete