Tuesday 31 May 2016

Camisole Style

One of the biggest trends this season is wearing nightwear/underwear as outer wear. Not quite 'Superman' style with your pants over your trousers (lols) a little more subtle than that.

Pyjama Style, for example, is very hot right now and today I'm talking about lace camisoles. 

Images via Pinerest. 

Loving this look. Worn with jeans, over sized cardigan or leather jacket gives it edge, class and sex appeal. Good combo ;) 



I bought this Zara floral cami dress recently and really is gorgeous. 




It's a great fit but I would say only for the small busted (like me) I wasn't able to wear a bra. Such a pretty dress, I wore with strappy heels but can also be worn casually. I'm thinking flat sandals or trainers ie, converse, Stan smiths or Adidas gazelles and an over sized jumper or cardi. 




Complete the look 


Leather jacket- Topshop • Sunglasses (exact)- Zara • Bag- Whistles at ASOS • Shoes- ASOS


Here are some of my top lace camisole picks. 

Tops 


Top left- ASOS • Top right- ASOS • Bottom left- New Look • Bottom right- Topshop



Top left- Missguided • Top right- Missguided • Bottom left- Topshop • Bottom right- New Look



Top left- ASOS • Top right- Warehouse at ASOS • Bottom left- Zara • Bottom right- Zara


Hope you like my picks and choices. This style is a great one if you're feeling like you want to embrace a little sexiness without being too "in your face". My style is generally quite reserved as I feel at my most sexiest in a Tshirt and skinnys but I did love wearing this outfit and leaving the comfort zone a tad. I think my next purchase may be the Topshop navy lace cami (above). 



Thanks for reading! X 

No comments:

Post a Comment