Monday 13 June 2016

Latest buys

As I said a month or so ago I have been on a shopping ban as we were moving house and had to replace fashion with furniture and home things. And now that that's all done normal shopping has resumed... well sort of, my husband knows nothing about it which is a new approach I'm taking. He says "is that new?" And I reply "what this? Nah, I've had it years" seems to be going well so far and as he definitely doesn't read my blog I think I'll be ok ;)

So let's get on to my latest purchases. The weather is very up and down so it's all a little mixed and I'm trying to buy items that can be worn in several ways and in different weathers. 



Jacket- H&M • Hat- ASOS • Sunglasses- Zara • Shoes- Dorothy Perkins



Love the H&M jacket. I find its very in with the current pyjama trend. I may be wearing it for a night out on Saturday with a skinnys, mules and a clutch. It also looks great in the day with a white tee, jeans or cullotes and flat sandals. It's very oversized so I would size down.  
The espadrilles were also a fab deal at Dotty P's with 24% off!



Top- ASOS • Bomber Jacket- New Look • Trousers- ASOS • Sandals- Next




Again, all pretty versatile. The ASOS top would look great with white or blue jeans or denim shorts for a very summery look and throw on an oversized denim jacket for cooler days or nights. It look a lot more baby blue on the website than in the flesh as it has a grey tone to it but still very pretty. 
The embroidered bomber is a current "must have" for all "fashionistas" plenty of insta love which is definitely where I fell in love with them after seeing so many cool ladies working them. 
Lastly, the ASOS trousers. A wardrobe essential whether for work, dress up or casual. I've worn them in a casual way with a biker jacket and my old converse high tops. Also look cool with my Stans or gazelles. 

Wishlist 

Naturally there is always a wishlist. Here is my current one. 


Playsuit- Zara • Jeans- ASOS • Blouse- Mango • Jacket- Dorothy Perkins


So there we have it. Hope you've enjoyed the post. Thanks for reading! X 


No comments:

Post a Comment