Saturday 25 June 2016

Mini Primark Haul

So I popped into Primark a few days ago for some new bras and ended up on a mini haul. Tbh how many of us can say we go straight into Primark for that one thing and come out with said "one thing"?! I don't know about you but I end up filling a basket which I then empty while I'm at the till because "I don't actually need this". However, this time I didn't empty because all of the things I did actually need and want :)

So here we are... 


In my previous post I talked about red stripe shirts and how I needed to get ones I could wear with high waisted jeans and a Panama. Well here we are, thanks to Ashley over on 'A Mothers Edit' This Primark bargain was brought to my attention. Exactly what I was looking for and at only a tenner! Absolute barg! 

Complete the look- Shoes- Next • Hat- ASOS • Jeans- River Island



Secondly, white jeans and Grey tee. Both new. White jeans, I find, divided opinions but I am FOR them, mostly in the summer and I Love them with a simple grey or Breton Tshirt. These jeans were only £13 and are a great fit and on trend with the frayed hem! 

More Tshirts- There is no such thing as too many Tshirts right? I like to refresh my Tee collection quite often as they can become to look a little drab. I picked up a classic white, grey and stripe loose fittin V neck at £4 each all of which can be worn with many outfits. Also sunnies for just £1. 



Oh and not forgetting this one from my favourite TV show as a child "saved by the bell" it was only £3 in the sale and I couldn't resist it as a lounge top or maybe even tucked into jeans with a biker jacket over. Too cool for school me ;) 



Lastly, this pretty number was only £5, yes £5 in the sale! I thought I'd try it not expecting to like it too much but I really love it and it feels great on! Again, would look great with a leather jacket or bomber  with either flat sandals or wedged espadrilles. Can't wait to have some good weather to wear it. I am a size 10-12 but bought a 14 just to make sure it wasn't too tight and it fits fine so I would size up if you're interested. 


So there we have it, some good bargains found, quite a successful little trip. Oh and no bras bought, will have to go back- damn it! 

Thanks for reading- hope you're having a good weekend :) 

2 comments:

  1. Wow some great finds there! I love those white jeans, I wouldn't expect them from Primark! Hopefully popping in tomorrow so hopefully I will grab a few good bits :) Jane X

    http://arthursmum.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane, i wouldn't have thought they were either. Hope you get some good bargains too :) x

    ReplyDelete