Saturday 10 September 2016

Accessories- Skinny scarves

My new favourite accessory has got to be the skinny scarf. I'm very much the scarf wearer in the cold seasons and I think a scarf is an easy way to add style to an outfit so I'm loving this trend.



Images from Pinterest. 

Here is my own look. 


Blouse- New Look • Scarf- ASOS

Wearing here with an evening outfit but can pretty much be worn with any look. I would wear with a Tshirt, leather jacket and high waisted jeans for a day look. 


Get the look 


Top left- ASOS • Top right- New Look • Bottom left- Topshop • Bottom right- ASOS

So a very simple way to style up an outfit if you fancy something other than jewellery. A wardrobe must have and starting from only £6! 

Thanks for reading- hope you're having a good weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment