Friday 23 September 2016

Autumn wishlist

The weather is cooling down so in pretty excited about getting out the knitwear, coats and boots. But first it's time for a little wish list. I am lusting over a LOT of stuff but have picked a few of my faves so here goes...



Top left- Zara • Top right- H&M • Boots- &Otherstories • Bag- Mango

The top left is actually a bodysuit and I neeeed it, with the frilly detail and star print it resemble Realisation Par gorgeous tops and dresses. Also loving the green jumpers lately, I got one from Sainsburys last week but lots of choice in H&M. And the boots, oh the boots, I have a black pair from Warehouse from last year so I may need this brown pair too! 


Trench coat- Zara • Top right blouse- Zara • Hat- Topshop • Top- Topshop



Coat- H&M • Shoes- New Look • Sunglasses- Zara • Jumper- Zara

I'm really trench coats at the moment. I've got a cream Burberry Brit which I've had for a good few years and it is my fave but I'd love a navy or khaki one, I missed on the Alexa trench earlier on in the year but the above Zara one will just just fine ;) 



Top left- Topshop • Top right- H&M • Boots- Warehouse • Hat- ASOS

Another pair of boots I know but I bloody love boots arrgghh, I promise to only get one pair! Also in desperate need of a new black fedora as I've had mine for around 5 years and is actually falling apart so this ASOS one looks perfect. 

So that's all I would like, not much there is there?! *covers eyes*. Thanks to some of my insta followers for buying my preloved items over on my other instagram page as you are funding my shopping habits without me feeling hugely guilty afterwards- big love for that and I will put more up soon! 



Thanks for reading! X 

No comments:

Post a Comment