Thursday 8 September 2016

Back to school- School run style

I'm back from my much needed break as I'm thinking I may be getting a little of my mojo back. I've been slumping around a little this summer so haven't been feeling very stylish, however with the kids back at school and routine setting back in I am back to blogging!

So, with this said I thought a "School run style" post would be the perfect way to
kick off September. 

As it's still pretty warm, there is no need for all the coats and scarves yet (that post is for another day) so its more casual and comfy. I've taken to quite a sporty/casual look just lately and it fits perfectly for the school run or for running any kind of errands plus "Sporty" is very on trend ATM so works perfectly. Shacket's, trainers, caps and bomber jackets are all the rage currently. 




Images via Pinerest. 
I also love a smart coat, Thrown over a sporty outfit as above right. 

My own look here. 
Bomber jacket- Dorothy Perkins • Cap- Topshop • Jeans- Mango (old) • Adidas gazelles- Office


Get the look. 

Sweatshirt- H&M • Trainers- Nike free run at Very • Cap- New York Yankees at Topshop • Bag- Topshop



Bomber jacket- New look • Mom Jeans- ASOS • Top- Boden • sneakers- New Look



Jacket- New Look • Jumper- H&M • Beanie hat- Topshop • Bag- H&M



Shirt- ASOS • Bag - H&M (can't find the link - hopefully in store) • Pumps- Next • Coat- New Look



Navy coat- ASOS • Camo Shacket- New Look • Denim jacket- New Look. 


There we have it, some school run inspo. Being stylish isn't all about looking glam all of the time, it's also about being comfortable in yourself, in what you're wearing and owning it! 

Thanks for reading! X 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing..Also visit for Best marketplace in india: https://www.jigno.com/kids/girls-clothing/sweaters-sweatshirts.html

    ReplyDelete