Monday 31 October 2016

Camel trench coat

A trench coat is a definitley wardrobe staple as it never goes out of style and is always a classic. I recently sold my Burberry Prorsum trench *sobs* as I wasn't getting my money's worth and it has "grown" a little small since I had Roman. 

So, I wanted to find an alternative. I love a longer and more oversized look and at least that way you can fit jumpers and layers underneath. 


Images from Pinterest. 

I finally found this one from Stradivarius which was my first purchase from there and I'm super impressed. It's exactly What I wanted and at the mear price of £39.99! 

                        

                                                     

                                                               



Get the look 

Coat- Stradivarius • Top- H&M • Boots- Topshop • Belt- ASOS

It would pretty much work with any look. I would wear it with a simple White tshirt tucked into some blue jeans with my Stan smiths and maybe a woolly beanie hat and oversized scarf for a more casual style. An all year round kind of coat. 

Hope that's given you a little Monday night inspo. Thanks for reading! X 

No comments:

Post a Comment