Sunday 13 November 2016

Shearling Jackets

So, we'll all know it's cold and we're all feeling it so what better time to talk about shearling coat. I am a little obsessed with coats, which is no secret but I rarely buy fur coats so buying a shearling one recently was a mega treat for me. 

From Zara but sold out unfortunately however is available on eBay. 

It is so warm and cosy and I can't wait to wear it during the Christmas festivities with jeans and boots. I had a large as I also like the oversized look with this. 





Images from Pinterest. 



Get the look 

Here are some top faux shearling picks of mine from the high street. 

Top left - Zara • Top right- Warehouse • Bottom left- Missguided • Bottom right- River Island


Left- Topshop • Top right- ASOS (can't find the link sorry) • Bottom right- Dorothy Perkins


A quick post tonight and a little inspo to set you up for the week ahead I hope. I recently did an interview over on Blog Socks here if you fancy checking it out. 
Hope you have had a lovely weekend! X 


No comments:

Post a Comment