Wednesday 2 November 2016

Think PINK



Pink isn't usually my colour, in fact it's not been my colour since I was about six maybe?! I'm not a massive "girly girl" when it comes to dressing and would rarely select a pink item of clothing but the current trend has got me completely converted to a pink enthusiast; not quite Katie Price, I'm thinking  more of an Audrey Hepburn kind of pink lover. From jumpers, shoes, blouses and accessories pink is seriously hot right now.


Images from Pinterest. 



I made a little pink purchase from Primark recently. A knitted roll neck for £6. It's looks great with my leather jacket and some blue jeans jeans for a casual look. 


                          

  


Jacket from Warehouse



And here are some of my top pink picks from the highstreet. 



Blouses 


Top left- ASOS • Top right- ASOS • Bottom left- Zara • Bottom right- Zara




Jumpers 

Top left- Miss Selfridge  • Top right- Oasis at ASOS • Bottom left- New Look • Bottom right- Missguided also check this one from Missguided also.





Accessories 

Hat- Whistles at ASOS • Watch- Rosefield at Topshop • Scarf- Topshop • Sunglasses- Topshop





Coats 

Left- Topshop • Top right- Zara • Bottom right- Zara



I found this little fluffy bargain in Primark too. It's a lovely coat at a mear £25 I think. 




Bags 

Top left- ASOS • Top right- Missguided • Bottom left- Missguided • Bottom right- Zara





Footwear 

All from Office. Top left- here • Top right- here • Bottom left- here • Bottom right- here

*Office has 20% off all full priced products currently. Enter code TREAT at the checkout!*

Trainers- Foot Asylum • Boots- Topshop






Others 

Trousers- Topshop • Nail Varnish- Barry M at M&S • Perfume- Next • Lipstick- MAC 


So there we have it; sick of pink yet? I love all of these items and hoping to purchase a few of them myself starting with the Topshop scarf and maybe one of the bags (small steps and all that). 



Thanks for reading! X 

No comments:

Post a Comment