Saturday 14 January 2017

All black everything

Just lately I've been finding myself wearing a lot of black. Maybe it's the January feels or just that I'm feeling black right now. I think we panic when we wear too much black and worry that's its too funeral like but really black is the chicest colour and we all look good in black don't we?

And no one does black on black on black quite like Queen Kate! 


Here are some other ways to style the look.


All images from Pinterest. 


*TIP*  If you want to break up a little of the black you can do it in  a subtle way with maybe a different colour pair of sunnies or add a bag with a gold chain or maybe a neckerchief.




Here is some of my own styling.











Get the look

Most of my outfit items are old so here are my top picks to achieve this look right here!



Jumper- H&M // Jeans- ASOS // Coat- Topshop // Boots- Office 




Jumper- H&M // Bag- Mango // Coat- H&M // Shoes- Dune.




Jumper- New Look // Belt- ASOS // Scarf- Topshop // Tshirt- H&M.




Blazer- New Look // Hat- ASOS // Sunglasses- ASOS // Jumper- Zara




So there you have (hopefully) some top tips and items to help you to achieve a chic black outfit without looking to funeral like or goth'ish.




Thanks for reading!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment