Tuesday 31 January 2017

Fancy sleeves

If there's one thing I have come to love more and more of over the seasons, it's fancy sleeves. Flared, ruffled, pleated you name it. As impractical as they can be, I just love a fancy schmansy sleeve and they so on trend right now.


Images from Pinterest.




I jumped on the huge bandwagon here with this Marks and Sparks jumper. Its understandable that this is selling out because it really is a gorge jumper, also in pink which is equally as nice.  I think I'll stick with wearing it with jeans- high waisted so it can be tucked, possibly even dungarees! 

M&S click here


*Trick* If you have quite big hands like I do , big statement sleeves help to deflect away from the french fry fingers.... Ok not so much a trick, more of a fact ;)




Top Picks

Here are some of top sleevey picks from the high street.


Jumper- M&S (above) // Top right- Zara // Bottom left- Very // Bottom right- Matalan.




Top left- Mango // Top right- Zara // Bottom left- Warehouse // Bottom right- New look.




Top left- Zara // Top right- Mango // Bottom left- Dorothy Perkins // Bottom right- Topshop.




All from &Other Stories; Left- here // Top right- here (can't find the link :(  // Bottom right- here.




So yes, big fan of the big sleeves. Not too practical when eating a meal I will say but great to add a little something under a jacket or coat if you pull the sleeves out. Such an easy way to "fancy" up an outfit. 



Thanks for reading- My blog posts are a little inconsistent ATM because my focus is a little off but will be blogging as and when I can because I really do love it and love all your comments so please don't stop reading! Much Love! x 



No comments:

Post a Comment