Sunday 8 January 2017

Newbies


I'm back tonight after what I'd like to call a little "Bloggers block". Does anyone else get this? It was frightening, I thought I'd never blog again... Ok a little dramatic, but I did worry a bit. Anyway, I'm here to bring you some of my new things. Most of them were Christmas pressies and are quite the wardrobe "essential" in my opinion.  Then again I justify everything I buy by saying that :)

So, here we are....



Pyjamas

If you don't get a new pair of Pj's for Christmas, have you even had a Christmas? I had these from my sister from Topshop. They are very glam and I love them, so much so that I feel that I could get away with them on a night out, no?

Unfortunately they're no longer available.


Watch 

Next up is the budget watch. Most of us have a "special" watch but if you're anything like me I'm scared to wear it lol! Silly I know but if you fancy a cheaper everyday watch then I had this little stocking filler from New Look. I love the navy and gold combo. 





Red Bag 

Ive always been a fan of a red bag but even more a fan of a red bag with croc effect and gold chain! Like this one from Next. A red bag may be considered as a glam evening bag but its most definitley not just for that and can be worn casually too as below.


This exact bag is no longer but there are some other red bag options here, here and here.

Images from Pinterest.


The Puffa

The puffa is so on trend right now. It was mostly considered a "Mom coat" due to its warmth, waterproof and super casual. But I like Mom coats and I love sporty style and the puffa has now become very versatile. This one was from Stradivarius sale. However it is sold out so there are some similar styles here and here.




Green scarf/Grey jumper 

A green scarf and grey jumper makes for a lovely combo. Also both with other items too. A simple grey sweater can go a long way and I was in need of a new one so picked this one up at H&M.

Scarf also a fave from Topshop



Images from Pinterest.




So there we have it, I've pushed through the Bloggers Block with a simple post and will be back with more now that I've broken the seal! 

Thanks for reading!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment