Thursday 2 March 2017

Gingham

Gingham is around year after year but this season I feel we are inundated with so many gorgeous gingham items. So many blouses and dresses to choose from and it's up there with stripes for me, especially in the summer. I love a gingham shirt with blue jeans and flat sandals for a fresh daytime look. I rarely do gingham in the evening but with all the skirt options it may have to happen.


Here are some styling ideas.. as I said blue blue jeans and gingham is so "on point"!


Images from Pinterest.




Top Picks 

With so many options I've had to narrow it down to my favourites.

All Zara- Top left- here // Top right- here // Bottom left- here // Bottom right- here.




Left- ASOS // Top right- Topshop // Bottom right- New Look.

I love the trousers with a plain white tee tucked in and biker jacket and sandals or slip on mules.




Top left- Topshop // Top right- New look // Bottom left- New Look // Bottom right- New Look.



Trench coat- Next // Skirt- River Island // Blouse- Zara.



Left dress- New Look // Right dress- Next.


I'm loving this styling from ASOS with this gingham Warehouse blouse and in green too oh my!
Click here.


So there are some gingham picks. (For some reason my laptop won't allow me on to the Next website so I'm unable to out those couple of links in, sorry!) 
The perfect way to kick off spring. Oh and its my birthday month so may have to treat myself to something lovely and I'm quite fancying the embroidered Zara shirt- kill two trends with one stone and all that (that is how the saying goes right? ;) 




Thanks for reading! x


No comments:

Post a Comment