Thursday 27 April 2017

The oversized jacket

As I've said many times I'm a big fan of the oversized. And as far as I'm concerned, the bigger the better! I recently bought an uni sex oversized denim jacket which I'm loving and So easy to style.



The Style 

Images from Pinterest.


My Look

I like to wear mine with casual sportswear or with a double denim combo skinny jeans, cami and heels. I got this one from H&M UNI range in a size medium, however i can't find it online now but it is available here in a different colour. 




Leggings- Next // Trainers- Nike free run at ASOS.



For this outfit check out "Shop My Instagram" section.


Get the look

Here are some other jackets to achieve the look.



Top left- ASOS // Top right- Topshop // Bottom left- Next // Bottom right- Warehouse

So, a simple style and something everyone must have in there wardrobe.

Thanks for reading! x



2 comments:

  1. looking so nive and your denim jacket is awesome
    its to good
    mens leather jacket under 100

    ReplyDelete
  2. RightJackets is the best place for you to get the most original custom made products and more.We have the biggest range of a variety of products.
    Charles Burnt Green Jacket
    Squid Game Frontman Jacket

    ReplyDelete