Thursday 3 August 2017

Hoop earrings


So following on from my recent Tassel Earrings post I thought I'd try a hoop earring. Now I'm thinking less Vicky Pollard and more of a bohemian vibe A la Lucy Williams (below)




I personally find hoops quite a hard accessory to work with as I feel they can be a little OTT and dare I say "tacky" but as long as you don't wear them with a Kappa tracksuit, you should be good ;)
So, with that said I would go for a floaty blouse or a simple Tee.. nothing too clashy.



The Look


Images from Pinterest.





Mine are from a Primark multi pack with plenty of different sizes. A really good buy. 



Top Picks

Top left- ASOS // Top right- ASOS // Bottom left- Topshop // Bottom right- H&M.


And also loving discs...

Top left- Whistles at ASOS // Top right- Warehouse // Bottom left- Warehouse // Bottom right- Warehouse.




Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment