Tuesday 14 November 2017

Beautiful 'Bloomon' Campaign

The winter months are here. The days can be dreary and dark nights have started. And even though I love it, I struggle to find flowers that I like at this time of year (I'm all about the tulips and peonies). So, when Bloomon asked to send me a 3 month flower subscription I was bloody thrilled. 

I believe we all need flowers in our lives, they just make things that little bit better.



 Bloomon's flowers come directly from their growers, to your door to create those extra days of freshness.. and they really are beautiful and would make a fabulous gift for all flower lovers. 

So here's how it works; Simply choose buy a gift card and add the amount of deliveries you would like and your recipient can select their own bouquet style and dates they would like them delivered by adding their gift code. You can also get the hand blown vase (featured above-worth £25) FOR FREE with your first order by entering  code; jovase 




The delivery arrives standing upright in a box (in the vase, if you ordered it) in water and fully protected. Along with this fab book with tips on how to arrange and look after your flowers- I mean you can't really get it wrong with all the information thats provided. I feel like an actual florist now ;)


I took this pic one week on after I had a little re arrange and water change and they still look stunning!



Go to Bloomon to check them out.


All in all I've enjoyed faffing about with them and am much looking forward to my next delivery. 
Ps. Don't forget to enter code 'jovase' for your freebie. 

 Enjoy! x

1 comment:

  1. Those are really nice gift ideas to give present to someone in very affordable price. Because many people always thinks about the budget more than the gifts trend.
    So it is nice to see the gift product which is in the trend and affordable too.
    Click here for information.

    ReplyDelete