Tuesday 12 December 2017

Parka coats

Quick post on parka's as I received lots interest on my 5 year old Topshop one that I posted on Instagram yesterday. 

As I said, I've had mine for 5 years which I bring out every winter so I see a parka as an investment and a wardrobe essential, especially in weather like this. But also for casual days with trainers and jeans. 



The Look


Images from Pinterest.




My Style

Wearing my old faithful Parka from Topshop yesterday (and probably everyday for the foreseeable) with oversized Zara jumper, black jeans, Hunter boots (available at Office) and bobble hat. Snow chic maybe?!




Top Picks

Top left- ASOS // Top right- Zara // Bottom left- H&M // Bottom right- Mango 



Top left- Uniqlo // Top right- Topshop // Bottom left- New Look // Bottom right- H&M



So that concludes the parka picks. Hope this has been of some help.

Thanks for reading! x


No comments:

Post a Comment